Intermediate Photography Course – 1 day or 2 days
In these Photography Workshops we go more in depth in mastering the principles of photography.
These are either the one-day or two-days of living and breathing photography with homework and practical assignments being given within the two-day workshop.
At the end you will feel completely in control of your camera and you will learn the craft of composing your Images, rather then just taking them. Practice creatively choosing exposure, composition and design. We will also give a more in-depth introduction to image manipulation.
- Quick recap of aperture / shutter
- Composition, Perspective and Elements of Design
- Understanding RAW files
- ISO variations
- Intro to portrait photography
- Using natural light and reflectors to bounce light.
- Photo processing basics
- Understanding white balance
- Interacting with your subjects, posing – individuals or couples
- The Colour of Light (Daylight & Artificial tungsten)
- Intro to The Digital Darkroom. (Adobe Lightroom) How to edit your work. (Image cropping and Resizing, Black and White Conversion, Sepia Effect,)
Guidance - Students will be supported with guidance, practical hands workshops and relevant factual information.
Day timings – 10.00pm till 3.30pm each day
Venue – 22 Lever Street, Northern Quarter, Manchester, M1 1EA
Price – Per day £125 – weekend course(2 day) £225
* Day 2 activities can only be undertaken together when purchased on the 2 day course.